Full-Time Mobile App Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
DoubleBeam is developing a lightweight and secure payment service designed to integrate with mobile applications. Advantages for merchants include lower cost of payments, fast and easy settlement, and an ingredient-branded solution which is a seamless component of merchant-branded apps that provide features such as coupons, loyalty programs, two-way communication, and other features to foster relationships with their customers. Benefits for app developers include an easily integrated payment solution which provides a dramatic differentiator as they develop solutions for merchants. Founded by an experienced team of entrepreneurs with a solid record and deep experience in payments, DoubleBeam is based in Pasadena, and at doublebeam.com.
The Mobile App Developer will create IOS and/or Android mobile Apps for an exciting new mobile payments project. You will work closely with product management and user interface designers to design and implement the mobile Apps which enables customers to manage their mobile payments programs, and with system engineers to design server APIs to support the mobile Apps.
The Mobile App Developer is someone who can:
• Participate in the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
• Work independently to design, create, and unit test mobile Apps for IOS and/or Android
• Evaluate development frameworks and other tools for potential use in developing mobile Apps
• Contribute to business discussions about the project and user interfaces
• Coordinate with system engineers to design and test server APIs
• Document development projects and create test plans
• Experience developing mobile Apps using Xcode, Eclipse, and other tools
• Familiarity with development frameworks and other tools used for creating mobile Apps
• Experience developing and testing software user interfaces
• Design skills for implementing attractive, simple, and effective software products
• Capable communicator and be comfortable working with customers, product management, other developers, and test engineers
• Ability to work independently and coordinate remotely with project team
• Experience with payment systems
• Blend of business and technical knowledge and experience
• Experience in human factors analysis (e.g. workflow analysis, storyboarding).
• Willing to spend time in the field for beta testing and usability assessments
• High energy and self-motivated
Location and type:
Fulltime employment based in Pasadena, California.
DoubleBeam wants excellent people and pays them well. This position includes the opportunity for significant career growth and equity participation as the company grows.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title.
How to Apply
send resume to email@example.com