Full-Time Test Engineer (Android)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are currently looking for a Test engineer (Android) wanting to join our exciting and growing team in New York, NY. We are willing to consider folks who have passion for their work and are perfectionists in what they do, since we believe that every one of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the synergy that moves us ahead in achieving our goals.
- Participate in mobile applications testing
- Design projects’ test strategy
- Write test plans to document the test strategy
- Contribute to maintaining existing test infrastructure, in particular test automation tools.
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience in software development and/or testing roles
- A proven track record of delivering large-scale projects with measurable quality
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and communication skills
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related engineering field.
- Experience in manual Mobile testing – Android-native apps (not HTML5), iOS
- Experience creating test plans
- Experience with automation on mobile using an automation tool built into android platform (Robotium)
- Understanding of basic testing principles and mobile development processes
- Basic knowledge of SQL (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Basic Java programming skills is a huge plus.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Andrei_Kurylionak@epam.com with the subject “Test Engineer (Android)”.